Security Costs continue to rise - And skilled staff is harder to find
While no surprise, the cost of cyber-security continues to rise. Gartner notes an 8.7% year-over-year increase in IT security spending last year. Most importantly many organizations plan on increasing the size of their departments, a growing number of those face challenges with inadequate security budget to fill those slots.
• Global cyber-security spending to cap $1 trillion by the end of this decade
• 39% of organizations have inadequate security budget
• 59% have too few security personnel
• 51% report cyber-security personnel missing skills
• Unfilled cyber-security jobs are expected to reach 1.8 million by 2022
• Break free of conventional cost constraints with scalable TCO (total cost of ownership)
• Make it cost-effective to protect your business, not just in procurement, but over the life of your solution
• Lower overhead by reducing human intervention and easing use with intelligent automation and zero-touch deployment
See how the experts at CisCom can help you with this and more!
Blog content for the Boundless Cyber-security series provided by our partners at SonicWall.